Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i'm back ... sort of ...

i haven't been writing consistently for one major reason: i've had far too many things preoccupying my time (and mind) to spend any extra effort over analyzing my life and plunging myself into the dark pits of angst over this thing or that.

i know you're disappointed since this blog has probably been such a source of daily inspiration to you. (note extreme sarcasm)

and instead of boring you with daily workplace drama or business tid-bits that i've come to realize aren't as universally tantalizing as i would hope (mainly in order to justify my own enthusiasm for such topics), i'm going to begin another 'series.'

(can you tell i've had entirely too much caffeine today already?? note my poor grammar, most notably the run-on sentences)

i digress.

this new series, inspired by a lovely little tune playing in my local starbucks this morning, will be about dreams. childhood dreams specifically ... and how they never really die.

i'll be introducing you to my grandpa krenzer, my mother, my brother tanner, and a host of other people who remind me that maybe there really is something to our childlike ambitions. maybe ... just maybe ... they're worth revisiting for a chance to reconnect with who we were meant to be ...

2 comments:

Katie said...

thanks for you comment about the invite wording!

I ended up putting a save the date in my wedding invitations for the 2nd reception. I'm posting about my second reception invitations soon, so you can see what we ended up using.

Korey O said...

Well that's funny...because the link I made to your blog is labeled "Daily Inspiration."

Huh.

:)