Wednesday, July 15, 2009

morning text

i have a sore throat. which progressively worsened from 3 p.m. yesterday to the time i woke up this morning.

i realized that kissing vince until i'm better wouldn't be an option because neither of us can afford to miss work right now. which then sent me down the path of hysterics.

my mind automatically jumped to outbreak. remember that movie? and i started playing out my morbid death while (not-so-ironically) my throat began to hurt even worse.

in a cold sweat, i texted vince:

me: if i were quarantined, like in outbreak, would you get in the plastic bubble with me or stay outside?

vince: i'd get in! i love bubbles. haha


that's why i'm marrying this man.

2 comments:

Korey O said...

So cute. Never forget how lucky you are, even when you want to punch him. :)

Or as I like to say, "I love you, but I don't like you right now!"

Josh tells me to remember whenever I compliment him on something nice..."save it for when I make you mad" he says. hehe...

kim said...

krysta and vince sittin' in a bubble
nothin' to do but cause some trouble...

aaaand that's all I've got.