Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I’m right where I need to be.
I’m incredibly fortunate to be a part of the Mosaic community.
I have to understand that people's levels of adaptability differs from my own.
People from New Zealand call themselves ‘kiwis’
I really miss hugs from father-figures.
I’m unique.
I’m talented.
I’m surrounded by people who know that they’re unique and talented.
I’m a dreamer.
I’m a fighter.
After six days straight of intense social interaction, I become exhausted (yes, even with woo).
I’m still trying to figure out what my unique contribution to the movement of Christ is.
I’m still trying to learn more about Him.
God is moving all over the world in ways I’ve never dreamed.
I hold people to my level of expectations … which sucks.
If we are consistent, but not strategic, then we’re just consistently unstrategic.
We get what we tolerate.
Our companies, our relationships, and our lives are mirrors accurately reflecting us back to ourselves.
We need to change what people are about, not what they believe.
The change I desire will only begin when I decide to be a part of the solution.

No comments: