Thursday, May 15, 2008

if ever your will starts crashing down
whenever your world starts crashing down
whenever your world starts crashing down
that's when you find me.

lost till you're found
swim till you drown

know that we all fall down
love till you hate
strong till you break
know that we all fall down

i'm there. wishing i could say i knew exactly who i am, why i'm here and where i'm going. i've ignored that i've gradually lost hope in everything i was once so certain of. my life has been undoubtedly wonderful this past year, but i have become increasingly aware of the deterioration of my soul and instead of dealing with it, i've misplaced the fear so that i don't look like i don't have it all together.

i have now joined the masses in a search to find God. hoping that everything i once put so much stock into, turns out to be the answer after all. and in the meantime, hoping with all that i have, that those i need most will show mercy in this part of my journey.

strong till you break ... the facade is over. we all fall down.

1 comment:

Tawny said...

I just found your blog the other day. I wish I was more familiar with it so I would know what to say to encourage you right now.

May you find True Life in Him.

I am a seeker and a questioner and I have discovered He loves questions. :)

He loves honest hearts too. Seems like you have one.