Friday, May 2, 2008

and it's a dang good friday too.

things are changing for the better for me and i couldn't be more thrilled. more on that next week.

now that i've accomplished something significant for the week, i think i'll go to korey's, paint my toenails, have some popcorn, giggle about girly things (even though we're so not admitting to it) and venture to LA LA land to wrap up some laundry. THEN, it's bedtime. i'm predicting a full-on coma around 10 p.m.

so here's to getting a few things done in the world ... :) happy friday!

3 comments:

Korey said...

Yes I am part of your good friday!!! woooo!!!

But what's up with the not accomplishing anything comment? Not so, my friend, not so.

krysta rinke said...

ack! typo ... that's two in one week! i meant "now" not "not." :)

Korey said...

now so, my friend, now so.

not, we're even!