Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i just heard thunder. i can't believe it.

the sound of cars driving by on rainy streets is putting me in the perfect fall spirit!

i'm so so so thankful that God is personal (not to say that He did all this for little ol' me ... but i'm sure He didn't mind pulling some strings for the millions of us who have been craving the fall-like weather of the eastern half of the country).

we're off to mexico in a few hours and can't wait to dive into relaxation, laughter and the eternal buffet of incredible thanksgiving food. but for the moment, i think i'll just relish in the sweet sound of rain drops and fresh scent that this afternoon shower has brought to the air. happy fall! (finally!)

2 comments:

Korey said...

I love fall, and I love rain, and I love the smell of wet pavement. *sigh* I think this is just what we all needed. Have fun!

kali said...

Hey Krysta!
I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving! I have been thinking of you a lot lately...definitely grateful to know you.
I was thinking, and I know you have TONS of spare time...but maybe you could email me your snail mail address. (kali.kerr@gmail.com) and we could write to each other...you know, in all your spare time! :o) Either way, I would like to send you things from time to time...
Love ya!
Kali