Wednesday, April 18, 2007

cravings

(January 22nd, 2007)

we all have a longing deep inside us to belong to something … Someone.

we crave intimacy, destiny, to make sense of life.

i pray that i will begin to live my life in a way that i can hear the cravings of those around me. i want to be an inspiration … to live a life of passionate intentionality. i want to begin to believe for others when they can’t find faith or hope for themselves. i want to stop speaking christianese and leave my mark on people simply by loving them. i will not be ashamed that i believe humanity needs Jesus.

i ask Your Word to be alive in me. i desire to make You famous because of my belief in Your promises. i desire others to crave more of you through my love for them. i ask that You become undeniable to those who are searching.

join me in the quest to find all that your soul craves.

5 or 7 p.m. on Sunday :: the Mayan, downtown L.A.

No comments: