Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The journey continues

(August 2nd, 2006)

This is a lot of pressure. I mean, my first post on this new blog and people are reading … yikes! :)

Unfortunately, time doesn’t permit me to say anything too ignorant or discombobulated. So here’s what’s on my mind:

We seem to wait on someone else to make the bold moves. But I have become completely exhausted watching my generation wait expectantly and grow in their dissatisfaction when it only takes one person to prove that moving forward into what we know is ours, is worth it. (I think that was a major run-on …. oh, well. This is a blog not an essay)

It’s when we’re pushed to the edge - when we step outside of ourselves - that we fully understand our potential and seize the opportunity to prove to ourselves what we’re made of. We find out what motivates us. What pushes us to more to change the world around us. What will help us create the future.

So what future do you want to create?

Me? A future that is intended to awaken humanity.

This morning, I take my giant leap and attempt to pave the way for my generation and get one day closer to that reality. Long Beach awaits me.

What will your step be today?

No comments: